ACC Alpha Counseling Center - Cleveland, OH.
  Clinical Hypnotherapist
Approved & Certified Consultant in Clinical Hypnosis
(American Society of Clinical Hypnosis)
Licensed Professional Counselor
Registered Addiction Specialist

Smoking • Weight • Stress • Anxiety • Depression • Fears • Relationships
Sleep • Health Issues • Sex • Pain Management
AD/HD • Anger • Worry • Motivation • Procrastination
Pre/Post Surgery • Childbirth • Infertility • Grief
Self Confidence • Sports • Public Speaking
Test Anxiety • Exams • Study Skills • And More
Slideshow image
(More   testimonials)
Change your mind, change your life!

Most problems
solved in one
Sessions are tailored to each
individual client's unique needs.

Hypnosis for Weight Loss, Quit Smoking, Stress, Anxiety, Depression, etc.

Do you want to finally deal with your health & emotional issues quickl, powerfully, and effectively? Do you want to look better, feel better, be a better person? Work more efficiently and effectively? Be more successful and content in relationships or your marriage?

ACC Alpha Counseling Center® offers a wide variety of therapy techniques to transform your life quickly, powerfully, effectively and safely. Therapy sessions are tailored to each individual client's situation and the techniques used depend on the problem being addressed. Our hypnosis related services can address a wide variety of needs including issues relating to individuals, couples, marriage, family, pre-marriage, divorce, cancer, career, sports, health issues, mental health and much more.

Why struggle with personal, work or other problems when we can provide the solution and answer for which you have been searching.

About Clinical Hypnosis

One technique that has proven very effective for a wide variety of problems is clinical hypnosis. Clinical hypnosis can access your subconscious mind and change and transform your life quickly, powerfully, effectively and safely. Most problems can be solved in one session. For many people, clinical hypnosis can be the answer they have been seeking.

10% of our mind is used at the conscious level – the other 90% at the unconscious level. The unconscious mind controls most of what we do and the best way to access the unconscious mind is through clinical hypnosis. Remember that the mind can make the body sick and the body can make the mind sick. In clinical hypnosis we are dealing with and accessing that important and powerful mind/body connection.

Everyone can be hypnotized and you owe it to yourself to experience clinical hypnosis to change your life and keep the change.

Located conveniently in Westlake, Dr. Mulhausen serves the North Eastern Ohio region and the communities of Avon, Avon Lake, Bay Village, Berea, Brecksville, Broadview Heights, Brunswick, Chagrin Falls, Fairview Park, Hudson, Independence, Medina, Middleburg Heights, North Olmsted, North Ridgeville, North Royalton, Parma, Rocky River, Solon, Strongsville, Wadsworth, Westlake, Wooster and many other communities throughout Ohio and all across the country.

Counseling and Hypnosis Cleveland, OH
© 2010-2013 William P. Mulhausen, Ph.D, P.C., N.C.S.P., R.A.S.  (440) 899-1680
Maintained by RSA Website Services |