Emotional, Social, General Hypnosis

Hypnosis for Weight Loss, Sleep, Anxiety, Depression, PTSD, Fears, etc.

There is nothing that can't be helped, ameliorated, or "cured" with clinical hypnosis. The list of applications is virtually endless.

hypnosis-emotional-socialWe use 10% of our mind at the conscious level, the other 90% is the unconscious or subconscious mind. Clinical hypnosis is a powerful and affective way to access the unconscious or subconscious mind and make changes that may last forever.

For example, Dr. Mulhausen's success rate with smokers is 90% (9 out of 10 people), one session, risk free. Physicians, on the other hand, prescribe patches, lozenges, gum and various medications (with serious side effects of seizures, hallucinations, and even suicide) and achieve a success rate of only 5-7%.

Emerson, the great poet, said: "the antecedent to every behavior is a thought." In other words, there is nothing you have done, since the day you were born, doing now, or will ever do in the future, till the day you die, that isn't, or won't be, locked in your subconscious mind.

The mind can make the body sick and the body can make the mind sick. This is the powerful mind-body connection that is accessed with clinical hypnosis.

Why struggle, or be burdened, with the past, present, or future problems when the solution can be just a phone call away?

A word of caution: there is no licensing in Ohio for hypnosis and therein lies the problem. There are many poorly trained and inexperienced individuals with little or no education in mental health (most with only a high school education) who are practicing hypnosis. On the other hand, Dr. Mulhausen is highly educated with licenses and certifications in mental health. He has multiple degrees in several fields including a doctorate from Kent State University in School Psychology with a specialization in counseling/consultation, marriage and family therapy, and clinical psychology. He has been practicing hypnosis for over 35 years and is currently one of only about 15 people in the state of Ohio with the top certification in the entire country in clinical hypnosis.

Remember: "Change your mind and change your life." Why not call Dr. Mulhausen today at 440-899-1680 and make an appointment.


Following is a partial list for which hypnosis is utilized:

  • Adaptability
  • Addictions
  • AD/HD
  • Affair (extramarital)
  • Age Regression
  • Age Progression
  • Alcohol
  • Anger
  • Anxiety
  • Artistic Performance
  • Assertiveness
  • Attention Deficit
  • Athletic Performance
  • Attitude
  • Bar Exam (Passing)
  • Bashful Bladder
  • Bed Wetting
  • Behavior Problems
  • "Blues"
  • Break-up
  • Bridge (Improvement)
  • Burns
  • Career Advancement
  • Concentration
  • Confidence
  • Coordination
  • Cravings
  • Creativity
  • Credit Card (Overuse)
  • Death and Dying
  • Decision Making
  • Depression
  • Divorce
  • Drugs
  • Dyslexia
  • Exams
  • Family Problems
  • Fatigue
  • Fears
  • Foreign Language
  • Gambling
  • Goal Setting
  • Grades (Improving)
  • Grief
  • Guilt
  • Habit Disorders
  • Health Issues
  • Healing
  • Hair Pulling
  • Hesitancy
  • Homework (Completing)
  • Homosexuality
  • Illness
  • Infidelity
  • Insomnia
  • Jealousy
  • Learning
  • Learning Disabilities
  • Loss
  • Lying
  • Management Training
  • Marital Problems
  • Memories (Healing)
  • Memory Problems
  • Mental Blocks
  • Motivation
  • Musical Performance
  • Nail Biting
  • Nervousness
  • Nightmares
  • Obesity
  • Organization
  • Over-competitiveness
  • Pediatric Problems
  • Perfectionism
  • Performance
  • Pet Loss
  • Problem Solving
  • Procrastination
  • Public Speaking
  • Recall
  • Reading Problems
  • Reading (Speed)
  • Relationship Problems
  • Relaxation
  • Sales Productivity
  • Sales Skills
  • School Phobia
  • School Problems
  • Self Confidence
  • Self Consciousness
  • Self Control
  • Self Esteem
  • Self Forgiveness
  • Self Hypnosis
  • Separation
  • Sexual Addictions
  • Sexual Aversion
  • Sexual Enhancement
  • Sexual Fantasy
  • Sexual Problems
  • Shyness
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Sleepwalking
  • Smoking
  • Snoring
  • Social problems
  • Social Skills
  • Speech Disorders
  • Spending (Compulsive)
  • Stage Fright
  • Stealing
  • Stress
  • Study Skills
  • Stuttering
  • Success
  • Test Anxiety
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Tics
  • Time Management
  • Tinnitus
  • Tongue Thrusting
  • Tourette Syndrome
  • Vocational Problems
  • Weight Loss
  • Work Performance
  • Worry
  • Writing Ability